Sunday, October 11, 2009

Teeth and Gum question PLEASE HELP?

I recently have gotten a wisdom tooth come in, in the very back of my mouth and it's pushing one of my four front teeth forward....I'm wondering if this could be the cause of my bleeding gums...I floss once a day brush twice a day...when I brush they dont bleed when I floss they bleed alittle bit.....when I push on some of my teeth with my tongue it feels kind alike they are coming out of socket but when I use my fingers to try to push I dont feel the same sensation....When I use my tongue to push on my gum I can faintly taste blood.....some parts of my gums are pulling away from my teeth....but my teeth are not discolored and when I bite down I dont feel pain( so i dont think i'm losing my teeth...can anyone help me?

Teeth and Gum question PLEASE HELP?
WELL NOT QUITE, I THINK YOU SHOULD GO HAVE YOUR DENTIST SEE YOUR TEETH. IT MIGHT BE GINGIVITIS.
Reply:I think what you have is crowding. There is no room for more teeth so it pushes them out of place and forces others to move forward or back. ( that's probably why you have the sensation that they are loose.)You could choose to have them or another one pulled to create the room your mouth needs to accommodate all your teeth.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment