Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is Answers like your old grandmother that lost her teeth?

She give you anything until she can't find her teeth then........LOOK OUT! AHAHAH

Is Answers like your old grandmother that lost her teeth?
hahah you know they deleted some of mine too and there was absolutely nothing I mean you know me... I am not outrageous like you but my goodness its just hate driving hate that drives the program that is a program the only time you actually get a human being at Answers to do anything is when you complain back and I have not seen them re-post even 1 question...





ahhahha grandmother! what a analogy! my goodness
Reply:It is absolutely true but depend upon grandmother habits good or bad. If she is possessing good habits then her teeth would be good and answer would be right.On the other hand,if teeth are full of grand mother bad habits then she would not eat right food. If some thing is true one should accept and may enhence your value. Thanks for your question.



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment