Friday, October 23, 2009

6 teeth in 3 months?

My son has lost 6 teeth in the last few months, 2 of them this week alone!!! Is this normal? I see where one that came out a week or so ago is already having an adult tooth come in, but right now, he only has 2 of his 8 front teeth completely there. Those 2 are permanent teeth. Another permanent tooth is about half way in. He eats a fairly balanced diet when he's not being mr. picky. He gets loads of vitamins C though, he loves oranges and gets juice and a multivitamin everyday. I can't think of what could be wrong, if anything. Can someone please help to ease my mind, or let me know what to do?

6 teeth in 3 months?
I lost all of my teeth in two years when I was 8-10. I wouldn't worry, because I remember losing 3 in one week and all my permanent teeth came in fine.
Reply:My son lost 2 teeth in one day..and one tooth following it every day for 3 days...boy was the "tooth fairy unhappy" I had actually asked the dentist if this was normal..and for many kids it is...the adult teeth all move into place at the same time, so they loose a lot of teeth all a sudden...my son eats healthy and well balanced it doesn't have to do with diet..it's just the way he is...not all of my sons baby teeth are out yet..only about half, and he hasn't lost a tooth in months..



scooter parts

No comments:

Post a Comment