Friday, October 23, 2009

Why haven't my sons teeth fallen out, yet?

Hi, My son is 8 1/2 years old he'll be 9 in December. Any ways he has only lost three teeth, on the bottom. His top teeth are still there, only he must grind his teeth while he sleeps or something cause his top front two teeth are sooo wore down they are starting to look like nubs. I am concerned that with them so short that they will never loosen and if they do how am I gonna getthem out they are so short I can barely grab one. Over all his teeth are in good shape never any cavities he brushes and flosses all the time I am kind of a freak about that with my kids

Why haven't my sons teeth fallen out, yet?
Why don't you call your dentist's nurse? She should be able to ease your mind. Of course, she'll probably suggest you bring him in to see the dentist. It's not a bad idea if it's been over 6 months anyway. Good luck, and I think it's great that you're so concerned about your kids' teeth.
Reply:This problem could happen from the bone structure, which is not allowing his teeth to puncture the gums. I recommend you to go see the dentist ASAP, and he might, just might, have to make small inscisions in the gums, for the teeth to fall out. Another thing is, it's important to have at least half the teeth out, or else the permanent teeth will come is crooked, and he might be needing orthodontic treatment.



opera sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment