Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I keep dreaming about my teeth falling out - what are some interpretations out there?

I only have one book, a dream symbolism dictionary, and I don't have it with me right now to check back with it.


It's not every single night, but I've had dreams about losing my teeth a pretty good number of times in the past year or so.


I'm 19, in college and female. I don't know if you need any more details, but feel free to ask - I'll check back frequently. Thanks.

I keep dreaming about my teeth falling out - what are some interpretations out there?
Teeth was the most requested dream word of all so here goes... If you dream of having false teeth this indicates that you will have unexpected help on a problem. To dream of rotten teeth shows that you have been telling someone a lie or using your smooth words for getting your own way no matter what. If your teeth are rotten, crooked, and/or falling out this means that your lies are hurting someone very badly and that you will soon be found out. If you dream you have swallowed a tooth you will soon have too 'eat your words'. It becomes much easier to interpret this kind of dream if you think of teeth as representing words. When the dreamer is not the one with the bad teeth you will naturally have to watch out for someone lying to you.





---





That is what one site says. Hope it helps.
Reply:Read the theory of Free Association by Sigmund Freud.


In dream theory the falling out of your teeth are a symbolism of masturbation. there seems to be a slowing down of your self-esteem and here could be a reason for the self-adventure. (other than egotistical enjoyment). The dream dictionary won't tell of the psychological components of your dreams and the reason why is to sell more books, leaving you in suspense. You mentioned being in college, check with a personal counselor if you feel in doubts of what I have quoted. Good Luck Volunteer Counselor Western Illinois University



myspace images

No comments:

Post a Comment