Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help my teeth are falling out and i dont no what cause it?

I take good care of my teeth my doctor said I'm in good help why r some of my teeth lose

Help my teeth are falling out and i dont no what cause it?
It may not be a problem with your teeth you may have short roots that happens to some people if they have had braces.The other issue may be your gums.when you have reccesion in your gum tissue it can cause the bone to resorb.Its kind of like a fence post in the ground if you dont have a solid bace to hold it in place it gets loose and can eventually come out.See your dentist they may refer you to a periodontist for a consultation.
Reply:Take your vitamins,and sometime problem senitsive teeth,plus are you having problem with history your family might have same thing. You should ask your family about this, I always asked my family if I have never seen before or why cause?so now, You need to know about this..



Java and C++

No comments:

Post a Comment